List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KGHNS2: How to use it...
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-05-27 21:20:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Moin again

file. It is quite big (~9000 lines) but is generated in ~30 seconds. You can
find it here:

   http://edu.kde.org/kalzium/molecule-database.xml

I hope the XML is valid and correct. Without Josefs help I am not able to go
any further in my code. The dialog in Kalzium is still empty though it should
show 524 molecules.

Carsten