List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: mEDUXa's documentation is beeing published
From:       Agustin Benito <eslic () ejerciciosresueltos ! com>
Date:       2007-05-09 10:30:09

Hi all,

all mEDUXa docu is beeing published here:

www.hexperides.org

it is in spanish. After we publish everything we have written last couple
of years, we are going to publish the code in launchpad. Hopefully, after
everything is public, we can translate the most relevant documentation.

If you guys are interested in something special, please let me know to see if
I can accelerate the translation.

Bye

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt