List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Edu & School Day at aKademy
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-04-25 7:04:54

Dear subscriber,

You are invited to the Edu & School Day at aKademy
                 3rd July 2007
Department of Computer & Information Sciences,
           University of Strathclyde
                  GLASGOW

The program so far can been seen here:
http://akademy2007.kde.org/codingmarathon/schoolday.php

We still have room for lightning talks and we are looking for feedback from
schools or teachers. You can also send me (annma@kde.org) ideas for
workshops.

Please spread the word about this day using the flyer
http://edu.kde.org/akademy2007/flyer.php
Send it to teachers you know, to LUGs and all people that are involved in free
education!

Thanks in advance and I hope to meet you in Glasgow!

Regards,

Anne-Marie

PS: If you need accomodations, please register before 30th April: see
http://www.kde.org.uk/akademy/

Wiki page (more practical information will be added there):
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=Edu%20%26%20School%20Day%20%40%20aKademy%202007
(please add your name in the Attendees list)