List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Discussing the legend in Kalzium
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-03-29 21:55:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Am Dienstag, 27. März 2007 18:01 schrieb Carsten Niehaus:

Moin moin

I implemented the new Legend with a bit of "intelligent" placing using
QGridLayout. Attached is a screenshot (yes, this is a test, I tested what
happens with not only 4 or so items...).
This is a QDockWidget at the bottom of the table. Of course, it is
shown/hidden with a toolbar-button...

PS: No clue why I see "?"-icons all over the place (like for "Calculate")...
That is since the move to Oxygen. Do I need to change anything somewhere in
Kalzium?

Carsten

["kalzium_legend.png" (image/png)]