List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Rb picture in Kalzium
From:       sal pal <careerkidztv () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-11-10 2:48:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi  I been reviewing your site and words and you guys seem to be very Knowledgeable. \
We at www.careerkidztv.com seeks your advice on our site how to make it even better \
for the kids. Please contact us if you have any info Thankx. SalPal

"Torsten Rahn (KDE)" <rahn@kde.org> wrote:
Hi,

Actually none of the Creative Commons licenses work for debian.

> Or would
> the non-commercial part be prohibitive for KDE?

It definetely would be prohibitive for KDE. "non-commercial" doesn't work for
any distribution.

> The MIT licence seems to be written for software, not images.

Right. However I'm sure that any judge would still understand the idea behind
the licensing.
Another option would be to say that it can be freely used as long as an
appropriate copyright notice is made somewhere.

Torsten