List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Kanagram: German Files?
From:       Joshua Keel <jkeel546 () students ! bju ! edu>
Date:       2006-09-10 18:35:47

Ralf,

I think you're right about that being a bug. Kanagram assumes that the vocab
will be in lowercase (simply because we wrote our vocabulary files that way).
That's not a very good assumption, is it? :) I'm working on fixing it right
now.

About the umlauts, I really have no idea why they fail. They don't display
correctly for me with any of the fonts I've tried (in Kate). Weird.

Josh