List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Fwd: Dev camp in France in 3 weeks !
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-23 21:43:54

Dear list,
I'd like to forward this information on an upcoming event for Edu-Developers to this \
list as I feel that there is a wide range of intersection. Kind regardsRalf
Subject: Dev camp in France in 3 weeks !Date: Montag 19 Juni 2006 17:33From: "Thierry \
STAUDER" <thierryforb@gmail.com>To: Debian-edu <debian-edu@lists.debian.org> This \
                summer the Debian-Edu team is invited a dev camp in France.
see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006
The dates are from the 08 to the 15 of July.
The dev camp is in 3 weeks now, at time there're still persons who said they will be \
                there and who didn't made the inscription:
see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/Participants
And others who are still are unconfirmed …
There will not be any cost on the camp for the developers! Remember that the travel \
                costs can be paid to come to France:
see: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/DevCamp2006/HowToGetTravellCostPayed
For Germany please contact Kurt Gramlich, for Norway contact Knut Yrvin. For other \
countries, see the explanation on the wiki page or contact me. We want to welcome you \
in France as good as possible. For example we will provide a bed for each \
participant, and others surprises…To organize this event properly; I fix the \
deadline for the inscriptions to the *Saturday 24 June*. Hope to see you all in \
France Thierry
--ThierryForbEquipe Skolelinux-frhttp://www.skolelinux.fr