List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Keduca and beyond
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-04-23 18:50:17

Hi Nicolas,

I am not sure if there is a rewrite of KEduca going on right now. However this
program should not die in my opinion and thus you are welcome to start a kde4
rewrite.
If you are not sure on what features/changes to implement, maybe you can open
a webpage on kde wiki for it and ask people to give their opinions about the
existing features and about new ones. Especially encryption of questions,
editing for teachers, question support,...

I am interested in joining the effort to improve KEduca if there are other
people in the team.

Thanks,

Anne-Marie