List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: FW: Ktouch in finnish
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-03-24 16:35:25

Hi there,

I'm pretty busy with work as well. So I haven't had a chance to update any \
keyboard/training files lately (even though I got quite a few mailed to me). Just \
forward the files to me and I'll try to do it on the weekend.

About the sounds: We plan to add a few sounds to the next version of KTouch, but that \
will probably version 2, coming out with KDE 4. Saying the letters is probably not a \
task for KTouch but instead for KLettres, as Anne-Marie pointed already out. I think \
KLettres is a program dedicated to learn the alphabeth.

However, I would welcome suggestions how to add some more fancy multimedia stuff to \
KTouch to make it more sexy and appealing in the next version.

Bye,
Andreas

Am Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:51:47 -0500 hat Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> \
geschrieben: