List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Missing Apps in KDE-Edu
From:       RalfGesellensetter <rgx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-01-16 18:34:47

Am Montag 19 Dezember 2005 21:57 schrieb Birgit Lachner:
> Some comments to the ideas. A lot of the dynamic worksheets can be
> realized easily with existing math-applets like geogebra
> (www.geogebra.at).

Hello again ;)

as far as I can see, Geogebra usually combines algebraic tasks with
geometric sketches. However, what I thought of is rather rendered by
this script:

http://www.arndt-bruenner.de/mathe/java/gleichungenloesen.htm#uebungenerzeugen

Natively it might be the easiest way to generate some code for oomath or
kformula and pass it on to the right application.

Regards
Ralf