List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KDE edu meeting 2.0
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-09-05 12:43:05

On Sunday 04 September 2005 16:28, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Here is my summary of the second meeting we had about kde-edu at akademy
> 2005.
>
> Sorry for taking that much time to write it.
>
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=2+September+KDE-edu+meeting
>
> Albert

Very nice report, thanks Albert.
I would like Danny to precise his idea about the framework if it's possible
(user management, charts for class progress: anything concrete for that?)

tuxipuxi: you said in IRC you have ideas about the future for kdeedu, maybe
you would like to share them here.

Thanks in advance,

annma