List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: greek and english in kvoctrain
From:       James Rose <jlrose () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-26 0:33:14

Yes, thank you.  I apologize for asking a question whose solution wasnkde-edu \
specific, but your help was most appreciated =). Thanks a lot,James
On 7/25/05, Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus@gmx.de> wrote:> On Monday, 25. July 2005 01:23 \
am, James Rose wrote:> > would like to use greek characters, but I can figure out no \
way of> > doing that. I am using KDE 3.4.1 on gentoo.> > Any help would be \
appreciated.> > What kind of help do you need? I just (for testing) configure KDE \
Keyboard> Tool to greek. The following mean: "I am typing greek, at least greek> \
letters"> > Ι αμ τζπινγ γρεεκ, ατ λεαστ γρεεκ λεττερσ> > Did that help?> > Carsten> \