List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: release building problem
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-07-25 15:11:32

Hi everyone,

I tried to build a release for KTouch yesterday using the new ruby tool but ran into \
small problems. When running the script the first time, it forgets to checkout the \
ktouch and libkdeedu subdirectories. Instead it just updates them. Also there seems \
to be a directory problem if I do a checkout without including libkdeedu.

I hacked the script to make it work but since I don't know ruby at all and just \
tweaked things a bit I believe it might be a good idea if someone who knows ruby \
better takes a look at it.

Bye,
Andreas

PS: Btw, great script btw!