Hi, I am a teacher of math and physics. Recently I have depeloped some simple applications using the Qt libraries and I use them in classroom with my students ( italian secondary school, between fifteen and nineteen). The first one is a simple data plotter, which produces a 2D plot of xy experimental data, eventually taking into account their uncertainties. The second one visualizes the field and potential lines of a given distribution of electric charges on a plane. I wonder if this kind of software is of some interest for a project like yours. Thanks in advance for your answer. david merlin dmerlin@libero.it _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu