List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: invitation to wikimania
From:       Elisabeth Bauer <elian () djini ! de>
Date:       2005-07-02 12:25:45

Hi all,

Carsten has already written something about the cooperation between KDE
and Wikipedia we organized at Linuxtag. To proceed with this and discuss
this further, I'd like to invite the KDE developers, especially members
of the KDE-edu team to our conference in August.

Wikimania will take place from 4th to 8th August 2005 in the Haus der
Jugend in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. At Wikimania, the main developers
of Mediawiki will be present. The event starts on Monday 1st August with
the hacking days, a smaller meeting of the Mediawiki developers. The
public conference goes from 5th to 7th August.

We're looking into funding two to three trips for KDE, so it would be
nice if you can contact me with a list of people who want to attend and
are interested in working on the cooperation.

More info can be found at http://wikimania.wikimedia.org (The full
programme will be online in the next days)

greetings,
elian