List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: New version of the release-script
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-06-22 11:21:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

As pretty much everybody liked my script I created a standalone-version of it.
I tested it with Kalzium and KStars, both worked without problems.

There are five commandline-arguments:

   --noi18n or -i, do not pack translations and documentation
   --nogpg or -g, do not create a signature with GnuPG
   --libkdeedu or -l, pack libkdeedu (needed for some applications)
   --widgets or -w, pack the kdeedu-widgets (like the clock)
   --help or -h, issue a help

Other then that the script will guide you. I created this page for the script
so that you can see it in action:

    http://edu.kde.org/development/release_app.php

Feedback and opinions are very welcome!

Carsten