List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Further development of kde-edu/Open jobs page
From:       Michael Goettsche <michael.goettsche () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-06-20 14:52:29

Hi,

we've had a discussion in #kde-edu how we can assure that all kde-edu apps are
maintained and actively developed. Our idea is to set up a "Open Jobs" page
for coordinating ourselves and for attracting new developers.

For being able to do this, everybody who maintains or develops a kde-edu
app(this includes playground edu apps) has to participate in this thread.
Please tell us if
- the app(s) you're working on needs help
      - if yes, for what exactly (graphics, code, i18n, whatever).
      - if it's about coding, say something about the difficulty of the
task(if you can guess it), so that new developers can choose the right job.
- the app(s) you maintain needs a new maintainer as you don't have the time to
do the job anymore.

Also, if you don't need help, let us know. We can set up a list of actively
developed apps which don't need help then.

Thanks,
Michael on behalf of #kde-edu