List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Tutorial about KPlotWidget available
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-20 12:23:35

> Maybe we should convert the tutorial to HTML.  Then we could use this
> service to generate colorized HTML for the code snippets:
> http://colorer.sourceforge.net/php/

Currently I use Kate / KWrite and the HTML Export Option to create syntax-highlighted \
source code. I just need to find a way how to include that code into docbook. Isn't \
there a docbook command/phrase that sources/includes external text?

Andreas

--
Andreas Nicolai                   Andreas.Nicolai@gmx.net
Syracuse University               +01 (315) 443 1099