List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KDEEDU Plot widget
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-17 20:35:02

Hi Jason and Carsten,

> > Or do you mean you want to have
> > both points drawn *and* lines connecting them?  We could add a value to
> > the enum to cover that case.

> Ok, I agree that adding this to the lbrary makes sense.

Hmm, why don't we keep the widget simple and use the available feature by adding a \
point _and_ a line plot object to achieve the same effect? That way we can even have \
different colors for the points and the connecting lines and different line width and \
point sizes.

Andreas

--
Andreas Nicolai                   Andreas.Nicolai@gmx.net
Syracuse University               +01 (315) 443 1099