Hello, The kde-edu developers have decided that we would like kdeedu temporarily removed from branches/work/kde4. We are still working toward the 3.5 release, and we simply don't have time to maintain two branches. It is our plan to continue working on kde-3.5 until at least the feature freeze (plus time to work out bugs for that release), and only then to start porting our apps to Qt4. This job will be difficult if the kde4 branch has diverged a lot from the kde-3.5 code; hence, we want to isolate our apps from further qt4 porting at this time. Is it appropriate to ask sysadmin to move the directory for us? I understand that it is possible to create a new branch ourselves, but none of us really knows exactly how to do it. I suggest a branch like branches/work/kdeedu4. Thanks in advance, Jason (on behalf of the kde-edu developers) _______________________________________________ kde-edu mailing list kde-edu@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu