List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: KTouch porting to KDE4
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-06-13 11:40:53

Hi there,

I'm almost done with the new version of KTouch 1.5 for KDE 3.5, but because I don't \
have subversion yet, I couldn't upload the changes so far. I just want to point out \
that a lot has changed in the code base and anyone porting the current version of \
KTouch to KDE4 will do a lot of later useless work, so maybe taking KTouch away from \
the KDE4 branch or at least stopping any work on it for a while would be a good idea \
as well.

Thanks,
Andreas