List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: KTouch Statistics Charts...
From:       "Andreas Nicolai" <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-04-30 23:39:11

Hi again,

another question regarding the KTouch stats. Since it was frequently requested I'll \
add some more reasonable progress charts (for progress in a level/lecture/over \
several sessions ...). Up to now I used my handcrafted mini-chart, but I think that \
could be improved as well. Surely there's something out there for simple X-Y-charts. \
If I remember well, something like that is part of KDE-EDU, am I right?

Has anyone a small example code or documentation for that so I could start using \
those chart-classes instead of my simple one?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Andreas