List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: deb for new release of kmessedword ?
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-23 11:39:08

Hey Reuben.

My idea for the buttons is this: the active language
of the user (ie. kcontrol settings) would be
determined by KMW. Then, english (and perhaps some
other languages) have images for the buttons. If the
active language is "supported" by the app (ie.
pictures exist within the app for the drawers), then
images would be used.

If not, then the app would fall back to using regular
button widgets for the drawers (in the space just
above the handles of the drawers).

Danny