List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Re: KMathtool
From:       Birgit Schulz <schulz.b () gmx ! de>
Date:       2004-06-17 4:02:26

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2004 16:50 schrieb Surabaja Johnny:
> Trenton,
>
> thank you for taking the initiative and not being deterred by the size of
> the task. I am not in software development really, but I volunteer for the
> italian translation.
>
> As a father of a child with ADHD (http://www.chadd.org/fs/fs1.htm) I spent
> some time looking for software that would make life easier for my kid, but
> I did not find anything really satisfactory.
Ciao Surabaja,

I'm sorry but I think that the programmers and some teachers how help here in
there freetime will not be able to realize a good app for that.

KMathTool was thought to solve little problems. Please, have a look at the
KMathTool-Homepage at edu.kde.org.

All the ideas that you and the others have are great, but I think there are
not enough people with teaching-knowledge to realize it.

Birgit