List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: Debian-Edu BOF
From:       Josef Spillner <spillner () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-05-19 13:07:35

Bom dia,

at the 4th Debian Conference, there will be a BOF about the Debian-Edu project
and how education software can be integrated better into distributions etc.

I have been asked to join and speak a bit about KDE and KDE-Edu.
(Not because I know a lot about it, but because these days it's hard to find
KDE people in this area ;)

So what do you think
- is still missing
- might be added in the future
- are common concepts with other education/edutainment projects?

Josef