List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: SVG sources
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2004-04-17 7:13:34

( I sent this to kde-core-devel, forgot to cc this list )

Hi,

We ( the KDE-Edu people ) are having a discussion on our list about
where to put the SVG sources for the crystal icons we recently added
to our applications ( that were created by David Vignoni ).

So: where are we supposed to put SVG sources, is there a KDE-wide
policy on that ?

cheers
domi