List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Test framework already used?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2004-02-18 21:25:20

Does anybody of the kdeedu maintainers use test cases for testing one of the
edu apps? I thought about having some test cases for some classes, but I'm
not sure at the moment how to do it.

There are several options. I could build another program testing the
classes. I can also put this program into CVS, but with making sure it isn't
shipped with the official kdeedu module. This might be the most simple
solution.

I could also use some big testing framework like the testing classes in
boost. If I do so, should I also put this into CVS? Nevertheless, this might
be a bit overkill for my small app.

Is there already a generic way for testing KDE apps? Any other ideas?

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)