List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] 3.3 planned features
From:       Euclides Chuma <euclideschuma () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2004-02-18 19:08:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi to all,

The KLogo-Turtle is out to date in kdenonbeta, the last version is in \
http://klogoturtle.sourceforge.net. Please update it in kdenonbeta and the home page \
in edu.kde.org I need change the lexical interpreter, but I dont have time and if \
anybody help me I will grateful.
Embraces to all.

Euclides Chuma

KTurtle is likely to get in (it's going to FOSDEM next week-end, we'll get some \
feedback from there) (kdenonbeta/kturtle)

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!