List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] bad kstars icons
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2004-02-05 14:03:05

Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> [040205 14:55]:
> ohh! I manually generated the png icons from the script ksvgtopng but
> maybe they all will have to be regenerated.
> Please everyone has a look at them and tell me if you need new.
>
> Jason, when you say 'corrupted', what does that mean exactly?

I noticed the same problem. Scaling a SVG to a big resolution like 128x128
is no problem. But if we go down to 32x32 or eben 16x16 you always have to
edit the file by hand (gimp). It just looks ugly.

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)