List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] HEAD is now open again
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2004-01-18 15:05:23

Hi all,

KDE 3.2 has been tagged and you need
-rKDE_3_2_BRANCH
to get it now.
This will get you the next 3.2.1, open only for bugfixes.

HEAD is now open again for the next 3.3
qt-copy in HEAD is version 3.3 beta.
 But Coolo said that you must not break compile at the moment so maybe wait
for the 3.2 release to commit very new stuff.

There is also a tag for the 3.2 release which is 3_2_0_RELEASE.

I hope this all makes sense, please anyone corrects me if I am wrong,

annma