List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] What apps are in 3.2?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2004-01-05 23:06:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm currently translating some of the kdeedu handbooks to German and I'm not
sure if all handbooks have to be translated. Are the following apps shipped
with KDE 3.2 in the edu modul?

flashkard
khangman
kiten
klettres
kmathtool
kmessedwords
kmplott
kpercentage
kverbos
kvoctrain

Listing those apps doesn't mean I don't like them and want to throw them
out, but it just means that I'm not sure which handbooks need to be
translated. So please don't get me wrong ;-)

Steinchen
--=20
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)
CVS:     kdeedu/kbruch
State:   finished, no known bugs