List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Moving KTouch localised data into kde-i18n
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-09-10 12:48:14

Hi Domi, hi all,

Thanks to you, Domi, for looking into that. I guess that if nobody object
you go on with the change.  I am at present since saturday having an urgent
job to do which should be finished by the end of the week. So I will be
available again, at least to look at KLettres and KHangMan.
I am not clear about what to do for 3.2 though and I am even not sure about
CVS right now as I read a post in the kde-devel list that says that 3.2 is a
branch and HEAD is not 3.2 anymore.
If anyone knows more about it, please post detailed information about:
- 3.2 branch
- what is head
- what commits are allowed to 3.2
and more if necessary.

I regret that there is not much more information about that if there was a
change. I also regret that nobody looked in the kdeedu size when I twice
raised the issues and we had time to do things.

But here we are, so am I allowed to move my data to the i18n modules for
3.2? To change my code to include a wizard (should we focuse as a team to
that in the kdeedulib right now?) for 3.2?

Anne-Marie