List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] size of kdeedu
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-09-08 14:59:26

Hi,

Well, edutainment is a new field in Linux and in KDE. Issues appear that
don't exist in other categories. Point is that you can be German and
learn/speak 1 or 2 other languages (mainly French and English in that
example). So a lot of german users are happy to play KHangMan in one of
these languages.
And such a user/teacher will NOT get the i18n module just for KHangMan data.
The data is only 4 text files per language.(384K    khangman/khangman/data)

A wizard as Jason mentionned for KStars is exactly what I had in mind and
I'll use that for KHangMan and KLettres.

Anne-Marie