List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] mailing lists
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-07-26 8:09:28

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 22:57, Andy Fawcett wrote:

> So, is there anyone who wants to be the maintainer of them. It's not
> difficult to manage, and I can give a walkthrough to anyone who takes
> over.

Hi,

Jason Harris has now taken over from me on the maintainership for the
two kdeedu mailing lists. My thanks to Jason for doing this.

I'll still be keeping my eye on the lists, and joining in discussions
when I have something to say. Hopefully when I have more spare time, I
can "get back into" working for the project.

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk