List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KLogoTurtle with XMLGUI: should I commit?
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-26 1:58:51

>From: Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de>

>Are you sure that committed everything? There are several unknown function
>calls in klogoturtle.cpp and in klogoturtle.h the prototyp/signature of
>
>void slotStatusMsg(const QString &text);
>
>is wrong (should be void slotStatusMsg(const QString &text, int id);).

I just made a fresh cvs check out of KLogoTurtle and compiled it and
everything is there. It compiles and runs fine, except the menus from the
klogoturtleui.rc are not shown.

It seems that your klogoturtle.h is not up-to-date

cvs status src/klogoturtle.h
File: klogoturtle.h     Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.3
   Repository revision: 1.3
/home/kde/kdenonbeta/klogoturtle/src/klogoturtle.h,v

annma@localhost:/usr/local/kde3-cvs-sources/kdenonbeta/klogoturtle$ cvs
status src/klogoturtle.cpp
File: klogoturtle.cpp   Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.5
   Repository revision: 1.5
/home/kde/kdenonbeta/klogoturtle/src/klogoturtle.cpp,v

annma