List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] klogo-turtle update ?
From:       Euclides Chuma <euclideschuma () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2003-05-19 11:39:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

Sorry by not reponse before but my home computer is with problems...

I agree the help but I will organize better KLogo-Turtle before of import it in cvs. \
Please give me three weeks for organize it.
Thanks

Euclides Chuma

Mahfouf Anne-Marie <annemahfouf@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Euclides, if you are a bit worried by importing into cvs, someone can do it
for you. Just post a message to this list and someone will volonteer. Then
you send your latest code as a tarball to the volonteer and hop!
Or you can do it yourself while being guided via IRC for example.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie

> From: Dominique Devriese
> To: "For developer's discussion of KDE educational and entertainment
> software"
> Subject: Re: [kde-edu-devel] klogo-turtle update ?
> Date: 17 May 2003 13:46:13 +0200
>
> Euclides Chuma writes:
>
> Euclides> Hello, I am patch bugs, adding more some functions and
> Euclides> comments to then import it to kdenonbeta. I am making this
> Euclides> for avoid very cvs moments.
>
> Wouldn't it be possible to do this in KDE CVS ? That would allow
> other developers to already have a look at the program, and maybe help
> you out, here and there..
> cheers
> domi
> --
> I dote on his very absence.
> -- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro \
contra spam.