List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KLettres data
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-16 12:28:26

Hi,

Here I am again with KLettres.
I have now the sounds in 4 languages (fr, da, nl and cs) and in cvs HEAD
KLettres is 4M. So the question is: should this data stay in the kdeedu
module and all languages sounds distributed with KLettres or should the
sounds be separated (in that case only fr and later en will stay in kdeedu).

I think that KTouch and KStars also have big data files. In those 2 cases,
do you think that you will be able to keep it all with the programs in the
future?

I did not get much help on the kde-devel mailing-list about this problem
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=105070459805215&w=2

so I hope you'll help me :)

Anne-Marie