List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Makefile.am
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-04-30 6:21:55

Mahfouf Anne-Marie <annemahfouf@hotmail.com> [030430 08:14]:
> Sebastien, I also changed the KBruch Makefile.am so that KBruch installs in
> /Edutainment/Mathematics in the K Menu.

Fine. That are things I'm not able to do, because I'm not a Makefile guru.

> As I am in the "Don't do this, Do that" role, I would like to remind you
> that the docs are very important and each app should get its doc up-to-date
> in the /doc folder.

I have to recreate them, because the GUI changed so much. But before I do
that KBruch's GUI must be tuned a little bit more. I think at the moment the
toolbar is to big or in other words the main widget doesn't expands itself
to the size of the toolbar. So I have to find out why it is doing that or
better why it doesn't ;-) And I think I have to rethink about the function
of the NEW action.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)