List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Makefile.am
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-04-29 20:55:14

Hi,

I noticed that several Makefile.am were updated by Coolo and David Faure
recently.
I would just like to remind you not to overwrite the Makefile.am with those
you have in your working directory, especially if you use KDevelop.

Sebastien, I also changed the KBruch Makefile.am so that KBruch installs in
/Edutainment/Mathematics in the K Menu.

As I am in the "Don't do this, Do that" role, I would like to remind you
that the docs are very important and each app should get its doc up-to-date
in the /doc folder.

</tyran>

As a positive note, I am very pleased to see all the activity in the kdeedu
module. Don't hesitate to write a news item on the website about a new
feature in your app. I am about to write a news item about KBruch being
added to the module.

Cheers to all,

annma