List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel]
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-04-28 13:19:50

A big thank you goes to David Faure! He has imported KBruch to CVS
(kdeedu/kbruch).

I like to ask you to help me to solve the layout problem. Please get the
source from CVS and compile/install it.

Start the program. You can now test how good you are at fraction solving ;-)
Well, I think the tasks are too easy so let's change the number of terms.
You can do this with the box in the toolbar. If you do so, the old layout
will be deleted and a new one will be created. Well, it doesn't really work,
so there is a bug, but I can't figure out what is wrong. Maybe you have an
idea.

Layout creation and deletion is done in taskview.cpp|h.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)