List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Would this result in a memory leak?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2003-04-24 14:10:42

Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> [030424 14:57]:
> > I've allready tried it, but it doesn't work. The baseWidget isn't
> > maximized. And I didn't found a good solution with the WStyle flags to
> > force it to maximize.
>
> I think you need another layout in the widget you embed your new parent
> widget in.

Ha yes, this seems to work basically, but I think I have a bug left in the
code I can't find at the moment. All widgets like labels, edits, frames get
deleted. But they are not recreated.

I've uploaded the code to:

http://www.hpfsc.de/download/kbruch-0.24.tar.bz2

I hope it will be added to kdeedu CVS module soon, so that it is integrated
into the normal make process.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,