List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Chemistry-Files for KEduca, FlashKard, KHangman
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-08 11:21:33

On Monday 07 April 2003 14:51, Birgit Schulz wrote:
> Hi,
> I started a KEduca-Test for Chemistry-Beginners. Only in german, of course.
> I just had the idea, to let my pupils create tests or word-lists for the
> three programms. But we don't have a Linux-Computer at school. Is it

You could use Knoppix at school. Knoppix is based on Debian and runs
completely from CD. It doesn't touch your harddisk.
There is even a special KDE e.V.-edition with complete KDE 3.1.1 which we gave
away at CeBIT to people who donated money.  If you give me your address, I
can send you some CDs. You also can download the iso from
http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/ISO/ (the Danke-credativ-KDEeV-iso).

Greetings,
eva