List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool 0.1.9
From:       Marco Wegner <mail () marcowegner ! de>
Date:       2003-04-07 22:31:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I just committed version KMathTool version 0.1.9 to CVS. But it's still
nothing more than a preview version. Nevertheless I'd like to hear your
opinion...

KMathTool is now module-based although I'm not using KParts like Eva does in
KMath. The modules are simply derived from QObject and only work as a
container around the different views a module can have.

Until now I have only finished (more or less ;-) the 'area & perimeter'
module. And I've also started creating some helper classes, like validators.

Marco

BTW, does anyone know how I can add KMathTool to bugzilla and myself as its
maintainer?