List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMathTool
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-03-27 19:57:41

Hi Birgit,

Yes, it's a good idea to look for new people in other mailing-lists.
How did you do it? Was Marco asking for an app or did you ask for help?

I have the feeling that Education becomes to interest people. I have data
coming for KLettres (new sounds) and spanish words for KHangMan. This is
very encouraging. I also see that KEduca is being improved a lot, without
mentionning Kig of course! I would like to encourage you all to use the news
item on the website to post every change you feel is interesting. And to
update your own page. Users can see we are very much alive!

Birgit, Macro, I can start the KMathtool webpage (i.e. porting the previous
page to the new style).

Cheers,

annma