List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KGeo?
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2003-02-18 21:36:30

Mahfouf Anne-Marie writes:
  >> I'll inform the author about this
  >> too.  What about adding a news item about it on edu.kde.org ?

I've just removed kgeo from CVS, and informed Marc Bartsch about it.
I've also sent him a private mail to thank him for his work.

  Mahfouf> yes, thanks. And indicate on the webpage that KGeo is
  Mahfouf> replaced by Kig. I think we must keep the webpage for a
  Mahfouf> while for kde-3.0.* users.

  Mahfouf> I can update edu.kde.org if you want.

erm..  i think there need to be updates on edu.kde.org/kgeo and
edu.kde.org/kig, and a news item on edu.kde.org itself.  I've recently
got commit rights in edu.kde.org too, so i can do some of the work
myself too..  So, erm.. how about you pick what you want to do, and
i'll take care of the rest :)
cheers
domi

--
Beware of a tall black man with one blond shoe.