List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KHangMan revisited
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-22 2:26:30

Hi,

While browsing through the bug database, I found that KHangMan had a layout
problem. I fixed it quickly but then I thought I could make it a better KDE
app by adding a menubar, toolbar and statusbar.

I did that, see the 3 screenshots included. The Game menu has New and Quit,
the Settings Menu has the Configure KHangMan dialog that you see in khm3.png.
Is it acceptable to commit that in HEAD?

Now, I have another problem. I want to offer the user the possibility to use
his own file for getting the words from, no only the 4 files defining the
levels.
Where do I add that possibility as a menu item and in the config dialog?

Thanks for any hint,

annma

["khm1.png" (image/png)]
["khm3.png" (image/png)]