List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Kig feature wish
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2003-02-19 21:14:25

Matthias Messmer writes:

  Matthias> On Tuesday 18 February 2003 22:49, Matthias Messmer wrote:
  >> Hi,
  >>
  >> i just compiled kig and am deeply impressed of its features
  >> yet. Thx Dominique!

thanks :)

  >> One probably simple thing i would like to have in addition: let
  >> the user name all the objects and decide if the name should be
  >> shown. This would be very useful for the pupils to talk about
  >> their contructions.

i know, it's on my TODO list :)

  Matthias> Erm, one more: is there a possibility to edit a text label
  Matthias> later?

*shrug* apparently, it isn't.   I must have not thought of it when i
wrote this, since i don't think it would be very difficult to add..  I
haven't implemented labels yet in the new design, but i'll try
to add your suggestions when i do..

thanks
domi

--
The very ink with which all history is written is merely fluid prejudice.
		-- Mark Twain