List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] http://edu.kde.org/kig/
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2002-11-27 22:58:41

Hi, as you may know, I've been working on the Kig website at
http://edu.kde.org/kig/.  I think it's currently at a good state,
except that i haven't committed the links.inc file yet ( to prevent a
beta site from appearing among the links at the left of other sites ).
Anyway, I'm just asking if you think I've forgotten something, or
something still needs changing on the site, or if it's good like this,
and i can commit the links.inc file.
What do you think ?

Oh, and I've also seen that kde 3.1 has branched off, so i'm soon
going to ask someone important to move kig into kde-edu..  any last
objections ? ;)

And btw,I'm also going to release Kig 0.3 some time soon, lots of cool
new stuff there like conics by Maurizio Paolini, some work by me to
make kig look better and cool text labels and bug fixes etc. :)

cheers
domi

--
Q:	Why do ducks have big flat feet?