List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] To be removed or not to be removed...
From:       Karl-Heinz Zimmer <khz () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-21 9:51:57

On Saturday 21 September 2002 10:18, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> > > I understood the consensus to be "keep them".
> >
> > I cannot see any consensus but silence, but ok.
>
> I saw the following "votes". Please correct me if I interpreted a mail
> wrong of forgot anyone:
>
> keep them for 3.1:
>   Annma
>   Dominque
>   Whitehawk
>   Kevin
>   you
>   me
>
> remove them before 3.1:
>   Klaas
>   Scott?
>
> Also no core developers mentioned any problems, so I'd say let's go with
> this setup.

Me not having contributed anything valuable to kde-edu I assume my voice
does not count extremely :-D here but still want to mention one advantage
that will come from keeping these apps:

Seeing them in KDE 3.1 might encourage others to join the respective
development circle and help improove these apps.  So if they do not harm,
please let give them to the public in KDE 3.1.

amen     :)
--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>