List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] KMath webpage
From:       Klas Kalass <klas.kalass () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-09-15 13:43:37

Am Sonntag, 15. September 2002 14:41 schrieb Niehaus Carsten:
> On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 02:31:52PM +0200, Matthias Messmer wrote:
> > On Sunday 15 September 2002 11:48, Klas Kalass wrote:
> > > Am Sonntag, 15. September 2002 09:03 schrieb Matthias Messmer:
> >
> > Isnt much easier to copy the 2 or 3 functions i use to generate the
> > suitable numbers into a keduca function instead of loading a whole
> > kpercentage part...
>
> I very much second this.
The point is not this specific functionality. I do not care about this
actually, the "only" thing I want to implement is the framework and the
multiple choice stuff. The point is that any edupart may be used - and if
your functionality is not in a edupart then it will not be possible to use it
for keduca test, unless you or someone else provide it for keduca (but it
would need to be a part as well, because the new keduca will be based on
parts for flexibility).

Klas